Saturday, November 10, 2012

Friday's Run

I worked Tues/Wed/Thur overnights this week. I slept terribly all week and am quite tired. I got up Friday afternoon and snuck a quick run in before one of my classmates came to town to visit.

I felt like it was my first time running!

I know it's because it was related to my sleep schedule throughout the week, but it was slightly discouraging at first.

My calf was kind of tight at first but I warmed out of it. I'm pretty sure I had a limp. I wore a compression sleeve, which seemed to help and I have been meticulously stretching, rolling, and using the therapeutic laser on my calf all week. It's feeling somewhat better but I'm starting to doubt my ability to cross the finish line of a 26.2 in good health.

That's a story for another day. Too depressing.

The run:
3.18 miles, 31:18
65 degrees, sunny

I'm currently at work and waiting on some Mexican deliciousness. I hope to run tomorrow afternoon - after a morning packed with church and Monster's Santa pictures!

Have I mentioned how much I love my Garmin?

No comments:

Post a Comment